SCACL Strategic Plan
Those we serve will remain as the heart and anchor of our organization.
SCACL Vision to 2020
We will be governed by a diverse Board of Directors who nurture connection and community support. We will be a destination charity and will increase entrepreneurial funding to be able to augment services beyond those contracted by government.
SCACL services in 2020 will be enhanced to:
- Increase service capacity
- Increase housing options
- Increase advocacy around transition planning
- Ensure that services are driven by persons served
- Ensure that we are a desirable employer
- Support and encourage innovation
- Maintain focus on healthy relationships with all stakeholders
We envision a thriving community that offers meaningful work, full community inclusion and one that advances citizenship. We will be a diverse agency where friendships are formed, where persons served have a high quality of life and are looking forward to tomorrow. Those we serve will remain as the heart and anchor of our organization.